Compare languages does not work as expected
Compare languages does not work as expected. Why this page if I have only one default language? How do I compare if I have only one language installed?
It does not work if I have two or more languages - no search results so far. It looks like there is no compare language functionality in the software.
- Assignee set to Batyr Mackenov
- Target version changed from 2.2.2 to 2.2.3
As per was discussed with Vasily, made a decision to move the implementation to the next release.
- Target version changed from 2.2.3 to 2.2.4
Implemented the basic functionality.
Committed at revision #3003.
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom