Incorrect working of multilingual functionality for blocks
I hope this is the correct place for this.
I downladed Subrion CMS this morning and have fallen in love with it.
I am experiencing an strange behaviour thought:
When I edit a block of the nice template that comes by default (I tried only with a couple, but I expect it will be the same for the rest of the blocks), when I deactivate the option of multilingual block, by default all the languajes created on the system are selected, and the title and the content is saved to the database, but can't be edited afterwards because the editors appear blank.
Many thanks and kind regards from Spain
Updated by Andrew Gorshechnikov over 5 years ago
- Subject changed from Strange behaviour when blocks are not multilingual to Incorrect working of multilingual functionality for blocks
- Category set to Languages
- Target version set to 0_SANDBOX_0
For example, if I don't want to have some block for all the languages I have on my site and I want to enable this block only for English.
I go to the Subrion Admin Panel -> Content -> Blocks -> edit block -> set Multilingual to OFF and select only English, then I encounter the following problems:
1) Title and Contents fields of this block are empty (data for these fields must be taken from Title and Contents fields of multilingual block
2) Changes are not saved if I set Multilingual to OFF.
Explanation: If I set Multilingual to OFF and check (tick) only English, then I click on 'Save Changes' button -> edit this block again -> changes will not be saved.