Project

General

Profile

Bug #1972

Incorrect working of multilingual functionality for blocks

Added by Alberto Lagos over 5 years ago. Updated over 5 years ago.

Status:
Closed
Priority:
Normal
Category:
Languages
Target version:
Start date:
January 07, 2015
Due date:
% Done:

100%

Estimated time:

Description

Hi,

I hope this is the correct place for this.

I downladed Subrion CMS this morning and have fallen in love with it.

I am experiencing an strange behaviour thought:

When I edit a block of the nice template that comes by default (I tried only with a couple, but I expect it will be the same for the rest of the blocks), when I deactivate the option of multilingual block, by default all the languajes created on the system are selected, and the title and the content is saved to the database, but can't be edited afterwards because the editors appear blank.

Many thanks and kind regards from Spain

History

#1

Updated by Andrew Gorshechnikov over 5 years ago

  • Subject changed from Strange behaviour when blocks are not multilingual to Incorrect working of multilingual functionality for blocks
  • Category set to Languages
  • Target version set to 0_SANDBOX_0

For example, if I don't want to have some block for all the languages I have on my site and I want to enable this block only for English.
I go to the Subrion Admin Panel -> Content -> Blocks -> edit block -> set Multilingual to OFF and select only English, then I encounter the following problems:
1) Title and Contents fields of this block are empty (data for these fields must be taken from Title and Contents fields of multilingual block
2) Changes are not saved if I set Multilingual to OFF.
Explanation: If I set Multilingual to OFF and check (tick) only English, then I click on 'Save Changes' button -> edit this block again -> changes will not be saved.

#2

Updated by Vasily Bezruchkin over 5 years ago

  • Target version changed from 0_SANDBOX_0 to 3.3.0
#3

Updated by Batyr Mackenov over 5 years ago

  • Status changed from New to Resolved
  • % Done changed from 0 to 100

Fixed.

commit:b0d29a8

#4

Updated by Andrew Gorshechnikov over 5 years ago

  • Status changed from Resolved to In Progress
  • Assignee set to Batyr Mackenov
  • % Done changed from 100 to 80

This bug should be re-solved.

#5

Updated by Andrew Gorshechnikov over 5 years ago

  • % Done changed from 80 to 90

Bugs have been fixed for blocks with type = 'smarty'.
Please disable 'Multilingual' option for blocks with type = 'php'

#6

Updated by Batyr Mackenov over 5 years ago

  • Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
  • % Done changed from 90 to 100

Fixed. Needs test.

commit:3eb811b8

#7

Updated by Andrew Gorshechnikov over 5 years ago

  • Status changed from Feedback to Closed

Tested. Everything works fine.

Also available in: Atom PDF