'Number of articles per page' config doesn't work for Search results page
March 27, 2015
I set the value of this config to 1 then go to Search page and try to find articles, on Search results page I see all the founded articles (without pagination by 'Number of articles per page' config).
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Anonymous
- Assignee changed from Anonymous to Batyr Mackenov
- Status changed from In Progress to Rejected
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
No need for that at the moment. It uses hardcoded 20 value.
Also available in: Atom