Max length of title field
On the database title fields type is tinytext. Which equals from 85 to 255, however maxlength attribute is set to 200 and it causes an error "Title is incorrect" when title's length is more than 85. Change this fields type to appropriate one or decrease the number of maxlength attribute.
Independently of the settings for "Title" field, here is a parameter "max_title" in the package, which is set to 100 by default.
This behavior brings the case when you may wrote 100 and more characters to the field with the max length of 200 characters. And you will get the "Title is incorrect" error in this case.
This task requires complete review of the fields system.
Issue has to be checked.
- Project changed from Articles Script to Subrion Opensource CMS
- Target version changed from 4.0.1 to 4.1.0
- Category set to Core
- Assignee set to Batyr Mackenov
- Target version changed from 4.1.0 to 4.0.2
- Target version changed from 4.0.2 to 4.1.0
- Target version changed from 4.1.0 to 4.0.3
- Project changed from Subrion Opensource CMS to Articles Script
- Description updated (diff)
- Category deleted (
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version deleted (
- Target version set to Backlog
- Target version changed from Backlog to 4.1.0
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Fields system refactored. Closing this one. General one should be created if the issue still persists.
Also available in: Atom