Install set of plugins during installation
November 06, 2012
Sometimes you might need to pass an array of plugins that should be installed by default. It would be great if you had an easy way to manipulate this. Example, I want kcaptcha, prettyphoto, ckeditor plugins to be installed by default as the script will not work correctly if you don't have any of them.
- Target version changed from 2.3.0 to 4.5.0
- Priority changed from Normal to Immediate
- Target version changed from 4.5.0 to 2.3.0
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Specified the list of built-in plugins as below: kcaptcha, prettyphoto, fancybox.
Also available in: Atom