To make capable to show custom messages at 403 Forbidden error
January 16, 2013
It would be useful to have a way to display custom error messages at 403 Forbidden error.
Let's say administrator permitted an access to post a listing by guest.
Now a user would only see a standard error message like permission denied.
Here would be nice to have a custom more friendly explanation.
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
We have it, simply pass the second param to the iaView::errorPage(); and you will see the message. I suppose it's more a matter of the case handling.
- Assignee set to Batyr Mackenov
- Target version changed from 2.3.3 to 3.0.0.alpha
- Target version changed from 3.0.0.alpha to 3.0.2
- Category set to Core
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Also available in: Atom