Transform page URLs to lowercase - broken
January 22, 2013
Transform page URLs to lowercase stopped working from
Core 2.3.2 (New Install)
Directory Script: 2.3.0
Listing submitted from frontend, listing edit page doesn`t alter to lowercase, add listing seems to be working.
Ok, its the frontend submission, the Title Alias: on the edit listing after frontend submission is populated with the listing Title, maybe should be left blank so it forces lowercase.
- Assignee set to Anonymous
- Target version set to 2.3.2
- Target version changed from 2.3.2 to 2.3.1
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
No problems found. Works fine, changes the path to lowercase when the option is enabled.
Also available in: Atom