Blocks state is not saved
Try to collapse/expand block and then leave a page. Open the same page again but your blocks state is not saved. We expect these blocks to keep their state. Please correct this.
- Target version changed from 2.2.1 to 2.2.2
Should be fixed for the backend as well.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Batyr Mackenov
Fixes applied & partially refactored.
Committed at revision #2602.
NOTE: changes to be applied also to templates that use the specific box-header.tpl as well as own render-block.tpl files.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
The required changes have been applied to Autosdefault and Publishing templates.
The issue is completely resolved.
Template amendments committed at revision #2604.
Also available in: Atom