Language content for blocks and other items
September 22, 2013
Example: We have 2 or more languages. We have Multilingual block (or other item like news, blogpost and etc.) with smarty (or html) content.
When we change Multilingual config (turn it off) for this block (or item), our content for block appears as plain textarea. But it should be smarty (or html).
- Target version changed from 3.0.2 to 3.1.0
- Target version changed from 3.1.0 to 3.1.8
- Target version changed from 3.1.8 to 3.2.0
- Target version changed from 3.2.0 to 3.3.1
- Target version changed from 3.3.1 to 3.2.7
Everything works fine for blocks on 3.2.7
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Works fine for plugins. Content for news & personal blog plugins is assigned to particular language.
Also available in: Atom