- Registered on: October 25, 2012
- Last connection: January 16, 2017
- Subrion Opensource CMS (Developer, October 25, 2012)
- Articles Script (Developer, October 25, 2012)
- Auto Classified Script (Developer, October 25, 2012)
- Real Estate Classifieds (Developer, October 25, 2012)
- Web Directory (Developer, October 25, 2012)
- Yellow Pages Script (Developer, October 25, 2012)
- Coupons & Deals Script (Developer, May 28, 2013)
November 28, 2016
- 05:07 Subrion Opensource CMS Feature #921 (Rejected): Add a way to search through plugin generated content
- Rejected as a duplicate of https://github.com/intelliants/subrion/issues/72
- 04:39 Subrion Opensource CMS Bug #971 (Resolved): Same names for blocks and menus
- Resolved. Now we have an alert if a name of block/menu is present in database.
- 04:37 Subrion Opensource CMS Bug #2237 (Resolved): There is no way to have only Login and Register links in the Inventory menu
- This is totally up to template designer now.
Use layout.tpl or render-menu.tpl to show login/registration links pro...
- 04:28 Subrion Opensource CMS Bug #2434 (Resolved): Featured item expiration functionality is not implemented
- 04:26 Subrion Opensource CMS Feature #204: Multilingual metas for pages
- Don't forget that we also need multilingual metas for every content that generates pages (blogposts, items)
- 04:26 Subrion Opensource CMS Feature #613 (Rejected): Multilingual issues
Bugs with locales are fixed.
For multilingual Metas and keywords, please refer to: Fea...
- 04:11 Subrion Opensource CMS Feature #677 (Resolved): Improve Phrase manager
- This is done.
- 04:07 Subrion Opensource CMS Feature #1692 (Rejected): Implement Multilingual Titles for menus
- Rejecting, as it is a duplicate of Feature #2206
- 04:05 Subrion Opensource CMS Feature #1730 (Rejected): New content slider
- Rejecting this issue.
Based on our experience for past 2 years, it is better to keep such plugins in...
- 04:01 Subrion Opensource CMS Feature #2109 (Resolved): Make posible to set title for blocks in different languages
- Partially done. Titles for HTML blocks can be changed for each language when editing/creating block.
Also available in: Atom